When you visit our website, we collect your contact personal information, unique identifiers, preference information, publicly available personal information and information relating to your use of our website. We use your personal information for various purposes, such as to improve our products and services, to market products and services and to conduct research. We may share your personal information with service providers to the extent necessary to enable their performance.
Please let us know if you do not want certain information to be used for specific purposes. You may contact us to correct, update, amend or request deletion of your personal information at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
Orbit Website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
2. Nature of Personal Information Collected.
We may collect the following personal information about you when you visit Orbit Website:
- Contact information, such as your name, home or other physical address, email, telephone number, fax number, organization name, and/or job title when you submit a contact form or an online job application,
- Unique identifiers and preference information such as your username, password, marketing preferences, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, your navigation from actions that you take on our website,
- Information about you that you share or make visible on the Internet.
3. Methods of Collection of Personal Information.
Personal information about you may be collected in the following manner:
- We may require personal information directly from you or through user account registrations.
- We may collect information about you from affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, ad networks, and other third parties.
- We may collect personally identifiable information such as contact information (e.g., name, address, telephone number and e-mail address), demographic information (e.g., zip code, organization and/or role), billing information (e.g., credit or debit card numbers), or sensitive information (e.g., social security number, healthcare information), during the course of providing our products and services.
- We may collect contact and demographic information during surveys and questionnaires.
- We may use various technologies to collect personal information, store content information and preferences, about visitors to the Orbit Website, including without limitation, web logging, cookies, beacons, tags and scripts. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by external agencies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- We may collect anonymous data known as "click stream data" from visits to Orbit Website.
- We may use framing techniques to serve content to/from our partners, in which case, you would be providing personal information to these third parties and not directly to Orbit.
- We may use Google Analytics to understand the Orbit Website usage.
- We may collect your name and email address for subscription to our newsletter(s).
4. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Collected.
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- to improve the content, diagnose problems with our server, to administer Orbit Website,
- to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole,
- to remember users' settings, to provide personalized website content based on your preferences,
- to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, to send you newsletter(s),
- to provide the services or information you or your organization have requested,
- to market products and services,
- to further develop our products and services, and
- to conduct surveys and research: Participation in these surveys or contests (which may be conducted by third party service providers) is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose information. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with third parties unless we give prior notice and choice.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service, only as necessary to provide these services to us,
- as required by law, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, investigate fraud or respond to government request, and
- when Orbit is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets.
Orbit does not sell personal information to third parties. We will retain personal information till your account is active or as reasonably required for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements.
You may opt-out of certain uses of your personal information by clicking here. Opting-out may affect the manner in which we provide our services, products, communication or information to you.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing email preferences in your account or contacting us.
We may, at our sole discretion, from time to time and when legally required, describe how your personal information will be used and may provide you the option to opt-out of such use. You can notify us of your preferences during the information collection process or by contacting us.
6. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA").
7. Protection of Your Information.
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances.
8. Seals, Buttons and Content from Other Companies.
9. Safe Harbor.
As it relates to activities requiring the processing of European Union (E.U.) personal data, Orbit complies with the U.S. – E.U. Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union member countries.
11. Contact Information.
Attn: Legal Affairs
Orbit Healthcare, Inc.
77 Milltown Rd., Suite B8
East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA
We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days.